Please register below to become a member of the LeadTogether network.
Membership is FREE and is required to view our resources and to participate in the Collaborative Forums.
LeadTogether is being launched as a free service. Once we feel the project is well underway we will be asking participants to help us consider collaborative ways to financially support this initiative.
Once you sign up, below, we will send you a welcome letter, provide personal login information for the site and your forum, and add you to the participant directory. Once you join you will have access to all the resources on the site.
AFTER YOU REGISTER CHECK YOUR EMAIL - you will receive two emails - one is a welcome letter and one a copy of a favorite newsletter of ours. Check to make sure it doesn't end up in your spam. Otherwise when we create new material you may not know it.
Membership in the LeadTogether community includes:
- Regular newsletters on specific topics of governance, leadership, and school organization with links to valuable resources
- Participation in a LeadTogether forum with your peers, allowing you to share and respond to questions, ideas and resources with colleagues across the continent
- Access to a searchable database of resources, books, articles and conversations relevant to individual and school development
- Regular guest letters from experienced school leaders on a variety of topics about which they are passionate
- Regular updates about items in the news relevant to school leadership
- Access to a directory of participating members
- Opportunities to participate in online and in-person meetings, discussions, workshops and trainings.